Monday, November 1, 2010

Week of November 1-5

  What we did today is research.We also got to start on a new project.Today was a very interesting day because we got to use Flash.
  What I'm looking forward to learning this week is how to use Flash more better.Flash is complicated but not to where I cant figure out what to do.I like it because its challenging most of the stuff we do in Globaloria is easy because I have a laptop at home and I know what to do.
   What I feel about using Flash is its kind of weird.Its like the Wiki,you have to know computer codes for certain things.Like for instance if you want to have an object to move a certain way you have to have a code like this (carrot._x = 400; ).The successes Ive had this week were using Flash correctly and not falling behind.I also been getting good grades in Globaloria because Ive been finishing my posts and doing my assignments.
  What Ive learned this week is how to use Flash.We've been doing Flash all this week 
 and were trying to practice making a game so when it comes time to make our own game we'll know what to do.Its fun using Flash because you can make things work how you want them to work.
   This week all we've been doing is using Flash and that's about it.Thank god its Friday the week went by fast because that's what we did (Flash) it was simple grade week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment