Friday, November 19, 2010

The book I'm reading

The book I'm reading is called Michael Jackson:Ultimate Music Legend.I chose this book because Michael was inspirational to me and the whole world.I finished the book so I can tell you what the whole book was about,it was about this young boy borned in Gary,Indiana.his name was Michael Joseph Jackson.Later on in the book the Jackson brothers formed a group called the Jackson's and had a record label called Steel town Records.They then moved to Motown.They then called themselves the Jackson 5.A few years later they left Motown and the Jackson's separated.When Michael got older he joined Mowtown for a 25 year celebration where the Jackson's formed together again and began to preform there hits while they were at Motown.After they preformed Michael preformed his latest hit Billie Jean where he introduced the new dance move the moonwalk going backwards smoothly looking like he was walking.That is all I'm going to tell you so I don't ruin the book.



Michael Joseph Jackson
1958-2009
R.I.P

1 comment:

  1. i like michael jackson to and i also like he's song's do u

    ReplyDelete