Monday, September 13, 2010

FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

You have played many video and computer games throughout your life. What are some of your favorites? What do you like about them? What do they have in common?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_duty#Call_of_Duty:_Modern_Warfare_2

My favorite game is Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 because you can play against eachother online or multiplayer.When you are playing against eachother there is a thing called create a class and you can design your on class by making your wepons more advanced and having things to make you a better player and soldier.when your playing against eachother just like in the army you get rankings,you start as a private and move your way on up from there and i think the highest you can get is a five star general.Right now I am a second lt. and every time you rank up you get more wepons and more eqipment.

4 comments:

  1. Ryan I like playing CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 and I agre with you cause what I think about that game is that is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan I do like call of duty is fun. I agre is fun is the game is berer that other game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE THIS GAME I DON'T LIKE IT AND I STILL HATE THE RED SOX!!@!@@!

    ReplyDelete