Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Social Issue (2nd)

What have you learned about social issues so far this week? Please share some of your thoughts.
 
The things I learned with social issues is that some people want to grow up to quickly and they already want to be teen moms and dads.Also some kids and even adults pick the bad thing by doing drugs just so they dont feel left out or they think they need to fill in some hole because they lost a loved one or something.Which also brings me to my next point that people want to join gangs just to act tough or they want represent something.Usually people dont think of something before they do it and thats how it leads to crimes and things like that.

1 comment:

  1. All rithe Ryan I understand all of your poste and I think you are correct.

    ReplyDelete