Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reflect on your Game Idea

1. I am creating this game for my Globaloria class.


2. My game will teach people how serious Global Warming is and how it's affecting us.


3. My game will take place in a forest and this will make the person see if he made a bad mistake because trees will start dying. 


4. The way that my game will teach people about pollution is by having them choose the right decision and if they make the wrong one they will hurt the Earth.


5. My game is better then a quiz because you get to see animations and don't have to answer that many questions.

1 comment:

  1. Your absolutely right when you say that it's better than a multiply question quiz.I don't really picture your game by the describing of your game.I like the way you said that Global Warming needs to be recognized and what better way than putting it in a game.
    Anjelica

    ReplyDelete