Monday, October 24, 2011

Game Review Post

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review?

I learned about different social problems and global problems.
Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
I saw their was some kind of bad graphics that need to be changed because anyone could do a game like that.


Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
Why do people add blood if it's supposed to be educational

5 comments:

  1. i agree with you a lot of the games had bad graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the bad graphics comment, I did see that some of those games had not so very nice graphics but at the same time they tried their best doing them.I also agree with the part about what the games taught us, they did teach us many new stuff that we now know and can use it in any useful ocassion . ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree to the graphics were not good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that anyone can make a game like that but, if you knew what the picture was then it doesn't matter all that matters is that you understand what there trying to say and that you have actually learned something about the issue ! :)-<3
    ~Dezarae !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that the game had bad graphics and I also agree with Dezarae its all that u understand on what there trying to say

    ReplyDelete