Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
I was about two years old.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I learned about it when I was in the third grade and my third grade teacher told us what happen that day.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
It impacted my life because people were getting killed on this important building in the U.S. and it is just sad.
1. What was the issue with this game?The people didn't like how some people made a game about 9/11.
2. How do you feel about it?I feel sad for all the people who had to be reminded about this tragic event.
3. What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?

4. How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?

No comments:

Post a Comment